Summer Fun! Happy Camper Checklist
Parents/guardians, please review and confirm the following before your child(ren) enter the Place des Arts facility:
- Parents/guardians have assessed their child(ren) and can confirm that they are NOT exhibiting any symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory diseases.
- Parents/guardians confirm that direct family or household members are NOT exhibiting any symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory diseases.
- Parents/guardians confirm that their family has not had contact with a COVID-19 positive person or an individual under investigation for that illness.
- Parents/guardians confirm if their family has travelled outside of BC, they have completed 14 days of quarantine since their return.
- Parents/guardians confirm they have reviewed the HAPPY hygiene policy with their child(ren) and communicated the importance of following these guidelines.
- What is the best phone number to reach you today?
- Who is picking up your child(ren) this afternoon? If not you, has that person be made aware of the pick-up procedure?
Once parents/guardians have confirmed answers to questions 1-7, the Place des Arts staff member will ensure your child(ren) have the following labelled items:
- Small bag or backpack with the basics, no unnecessary belongings.
- Nut-free snacks and lunch with napkins and any eating utensils. Containers are to be returned to the parents/guardian with the child at the end of each day. There is no refrigeration available.
- Full water bottle.
- Sunscreen already applied and in the backpack.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Optional: Individual-sized blanket or towel for eating outdoors.