Place des Arts has many volunteer opportunities for youth and adults throughout the year. From working with children at art camps and community events to serving wine at exhibition openings to sitting on our Board of Directors or various committees, we provide meaningful ways to get involved in the arts and contribute to the local community.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Gain valuable work and volunteer experience;
- Meet people with similar interests;
- Give back to the community;
- Get a Place des Arts t-shirt and a volunteer ID;
- Be eligible for our Volunteer of the Month recognition program;
- Get exclusive invitations to our volunteer appreciation events.
- Applicants must be over the age of 15;
applicants must attend an interview. Place des Arts will contact
applicants to arrange interviews as applications are received;
reference and criminal record checks. Volunteers over the age of 18 are
required to complete a criminal record check.
For more information
Call 604.664.1636 ext 36
Email: volunteer [at] placedesarts.ca
Our programs and events would not be possible without volunteers. In 2017, 176 volunteers contributed over 5,220 hours to Place des Arts.