Sponsor our Programs & Events
Place des Arts depends on corporate sponsors, local businesses and community organizations to support our programs and events. Sponsorship is a great way to get involved with Place des Arts, support the local community and promote your business.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities with Place des Arts, please contact Casey McCarthy.
We offer customized marketing benefits to our valued sponsors that will help to
increase awareness of your brand as a patron of the arts in the
Our sponsorship benefits may include
recognition via our website, enewsletter, social media and in our Annual Report, as well as recognition in advertising and marketing
materials for specific events and programs, where applicable.
Sponsor an Event
- Brighten Up! A Seasonal Celebration of Arts & Heritage - Our annual festival offers a selection of family-friendly activities, including A Lantern Affair, one of our most popular free events.
- Just for Adults - For the 19+ set, our lively artful events encourage local adults to explore their creativity.
- Family Day at PdA - Hosted up to five times each year, we welcome families for a fun introduction to the arts at this popular free event.
Sponsor a Program
- Community Outreach - Become a sponsor of our free arts programs and help us to provide undeserved families in our community with meaningful, engaging opportunities to participate in the arts.
- Youth Engagement - Sponsor our free youth-oriented arts programs and help us reach teens with valuable opportunities to express themselves, develop skills and contribute to the arts community.
- Subsidies - Make a difference by sponsoring needed subsidies for kids and teens whose families cannot otherwise afford extracurricular arts classes, and scholarships and bursaries to assist students to pursue their artistic passions.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities:
Call: 604.664.1636 ext 36
Email: CMcCarthy [at] placedesarts.ca
For information about making a donation to Place des Arts, please visit our donations page.